First Post: And Here Is What I Offer!


I'll try to post my Teepublic designs once a week! This includes: my artworks, typography, and edits.

Here are some of my best designs so far:



Inspired by Steven Universe. Quoting the one and only White Diamond.
__

Hello Starlight!


__



Edited photography of a hibiscus flower. 

_

複雑な Complex - Complicated Guy


Inspired by Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia. Featuring Katsuki "Kacchan" Bakugou.

Сука Блять Suka Blyat


You Slav. You Lose.

__



Can you read what it says? ;)

__



Inspired by Doki Doki Literature Club. Presenting the adorable Sayori as a chibi.

__

The viewed products are only few examples of what you cant get.
The designs are also available on stickers, notebooks, coffee mugs, phone cases, etc.

__

Comments

Popular Posts